Accounting InternKunkel & Associates, Inc., Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A rapidly growing insurance brokerage and consulting firm.
Monday through Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
- Responsible for Carrier accounts payable reconciliation
- Process Vendor invoice payments
- Completes daily bank deposit
- Posts financial data to appropriate accounts in an automated accounting system or spreadsheet according to instructions.
- Reconciles transactions, financial data and other information to an automated accounting system.
- Assists with recording and tracking direct bill commissions
- Assist other departments with pre-determined projects
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of college level accounting program complete
- Must have strong Outlook, Word, and Excel skills
- Ability to enter data using 10 key
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while adapting to changing deadlines and priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for immediate consideration