DuTrac Community Credit Union is a financial cooperative serving over 46,000 individuals and families in a 14-county area throughout the local Tri-State region of Iowa, Illinois and Wisconsin. Our Credit Union is one of the largest in the state with over $640 million in assets - and consistently ranks among the safest and financially strongest in the nation.
We offer members a full line of consumer and commercial financial services ranging from savings and checking to credit cards to mortgages and more.
Our Mission: to improve the financial future of our members, communities and fellow credit unions by providing information, education, and superior service and products.
Our Vision: to be a trusted advisor and partner which excels in satisfying the evolving financial needs of members and the communities we serve.
Please visit our web site at www.dutrac.org to learn more about our financial cooperative.
At DuTrac Community Credit Union, we believe that our members deserve the highest quality of service. We are looking for a candidate to work as an Assistant Branch Manager in one of our Dubuque branches to not only meet our members' expectations, but exceed them.
A leader committed to helping others achieve their goals?
Dedicated to helping people and passionate about being a trusted financial partner?
……then DuTrac Community is looking for you!
Assistant Branch Manager responsibilities include:
- Working with Branch Manager to ensure top level service to both internal and external members
- Providing personal superior service to our membership by building relationships and working with members to meet their needs by cross-selling credit union products and services
- Opening and maintaining deposit accounts of all types
- Overseeing the consumer loan process from application to closing
- Assisting with all aspects of operating the branch including ATM operations, teller services, and branch security
This is a full-time position and offers an attractive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, life and disability coverage, 401(k), paid time off, holiday pay, and more. Candidates must also be able to work rotating weekends.
Interested candidates should apply online at www.dutrac.org/employment
DuTrac Community is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|