Product & Marketing Management Operations CoordinatorMcGraw-Hill Education, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Product & Marketing Management Operations Coordinator working in our Dubuque, Iowa office.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Maintains and manages internal systems including PDH, Shop/PDP, etc. to ensure accuracy and functionality.
- Analyzes and identifies key areas of weakness, confusion, and inconsistency within our systems and services in order to formulate effective solutions and simplify system processes and procedures.
- Provides internal support for the department and performs a broad range of tasks, including the coordination of special projects, and acting as liaison with other Higher Education functional teams.
- Makes recommendations as to ways to cut costs or save time on projects. Ensures timely delivery of any work, and timely payment of vendors.
- As requested, plans and implements requirements for Sales Meetings including materials and logistics.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office, MS Windows, technology and the web.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organization skills, including acute attention to detail and deadlines and the ability to multitask.
- A proactive, team player with positive attitude
- Ability to travel occasionally required
Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Manager & Marketing Operations, the Product & Marketing Management Operations Coordinator will work to ensure data integrity within our enhanced systems including, but not limited to: PDH, iPub, EDW, SFDC, Shop/PDP, etc. and serve as a company-wide point of contact and training resource for all systems and services in order to enhance usability and optimize team and company performance. This position partners closely with Media Operations, DPG, Product Teams and other segments in order to supply clear, consistent, and user-friendly product information and functionality to external customers.
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!