Preschool TeacherSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Wage: $12 (starting depending on qualifications)
A local child care center is seeking a Preschool Teacher. This position would include working with the Dubuque Community School District Four Year Old Preschool program. Following the Dubuque Community School District school year calendar. This position is with a local family owned business.
What you get to do:
- Supervising and teaching 4 year old preschool students; ensuring compliance with program requirements; assisting with parent education programs; and coordinating communications with parents.
- Collaborates with school personnel and parents for the purpose of improving the quality of student outcomes, developing solutions and planning curriculum.
- Manages student behavior for the purpose of providing a safe and an optimal learning environment.
- Prepares teaching materials and related reports (e.g. attendance, anecdotal records, etc.) for the purpose of implementing lesson plans and documenting student progress.
- Provides for the individual needs of students (e.g. assistive devices, supportive technology, assistance accessing facilities, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring access to a quality educational program.
What we need from you:
- Must be a licensed Teacher in Iowa with a minor/endorsement in Early Childhood.
- Energetic & dependable individual who love children.
- Provide classroom setting with learning centers that will encourage children to think logically,
Looking to hire the right candidate as soon as possible to shadow current Teacher in role. Interested? Apply today by submitting a copy of your resume and interest to:
Amanda Saylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.