On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals is looking for a 2nd shift Forklift Operator. Duties include:
- Support of the Safety Policy in day to day activities.
- Set operators up with product in a manner that promotes efficient throughput.
- Ensure operators manufacturing flow is maintained through supply/removal of containers.
- Assist set up personnel in starting steel coils.
- Remove and replace scrap steel dumpsters as needed.
- Empty dumpsters into scrap trailers and accurately fill out paperwork.
Working 4- 10 hour days, Mon-Thurs. Starting soon! If you are interested in this position send your resume to Ashley.Patrum@Expresspros.com or contact the office at 563-583-1600.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-583-1600|
|Apply in Person:||1701 John F. Kennedy Rd.|
|Apply by Email:||Ashley.Patrum@Expresspros.com|