At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
McGraw Hill Education is looking for a strong candidate to join our team in the role of Manager, Market Development working in our Dubuque, Iowa location.
Our Higher Education team delivers powerful platforms, highly personalized course materials, and effective learning supplements to help students achieve their goals at every stage of their academic and professional careers.
Your contribution to the team includes:
- Build, implement and track complete market development plans consisting of reviewing and market testing manuscript, product messages, features, digital components, planning and implementing events to include symposia, focus groups, regional events, WebExes and telefocus groups, class tests, other touch activities, and building and implementing follow-up strategies for all activities.
- Build and keep updated reporting information with regard to budget numbers and conversion rates. Report and track all market development activities through the CRM system.
- Initiate and lead market development launches for key titles
- Work with editorial to build market development budgets for key titles. Track those budgets throughout the cycle of the title.
- Manage freelancers as required; Perform all other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful:
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years publishing experience in editorial, marketing, or sales required.
- Strong PC/Internet Skills including working knowledge excel and other Office programs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Independent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Strong project management skills and attention to details
- Ability to analyze data and spreadsheets
- Travel to and run events as require
If this describes your background and expertise, we want to hear from you.
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|