Client Relationship ManagerHonkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2016) is seeking a client relationship manager in the Dubuque territory.
- Deepening relationships with current client base
- Assisting financial planning consultants with monitoring portfolio investments
- Proactively identifying and resolving client issues
- Ensuring accounts are properly invested
- Managing Investment Policy Statement (IPS) database
- Performing research pertaining to client and/or financial planning consultant's requests
- Assisting with general administrative responsibilities
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in self-motivated individuals with the ability to deliver exceptional client service.
This role requires:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of wealth management experience
- Willing to take FINRA licensing exams
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation opportunities
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|