Medline's Dubuque office serves as the primary contact center for the Mundelein, Illinois based company. Opened 14 years ago with a staff of just 25, Medline Dubuque is currently home to over 425 employees, and we anticipate this growth to continue. Medline has a family environment, where work is made FUN and people are RARE. We have an extraordinary team and are looking for exceptional people to join us!
For more information on Medline Industries, Inc., feel free to check out our website at www.medline.com.
Medline Industries, Inc. is seeking an individual to join our Home Care Customer Service team located in our Dubuque, IA office. We are seeking a dynamic, hard-working, customer-focused professional with a solid background in home care and/or customer service and a desire to work for a fast-paced, large corporate organization.
The challenging responsibilities of the position include:
- Placing, tracking and maintenance of orders, providing product information, checking inventory status, and facilitating returns and credits as necessary.
- Handling resolutions for customers and escalating concerns to sales when necessary. Primary contact between customer and sales force.
- Ensuring patient orders are fulfilled completely and processed for shipping the same day the order is placed.
- Excellent communication, organization and follow-up skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to organize multiple tasks
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Computer skills that include MS Word, Excel, SAP and efficient use of internet and e-mail
In return, Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; along with a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; education assistance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
Medline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We are committed to cultural diversity in the workforce.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|