Retail CoordinatorNational Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
The Dubuque County Historical Society operates the National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, National Rivers Hall of Fame, the Mathias Ham House Historical Site, and the Dubuque Guide Service. The Museum & Aquarium serves over 200,000 people a year, including several thousand more each year at its historic sites and tours, telling the story of the Mississippi River and the History of the Dubuque and Tri-state area.
Greater than 90 full and part time employees and over 500 volunteers.
The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium (NMRMA) is seeking candidates for the position of Retail Coordinator. An ideal candidate is someone with exceptional service skills, self-motivated and positively portrays the organization. This part time opportunity requires 25-30 hours per week.
This employee is part of a team of associates who work together to provide the best possible experience for every individual visiting the Museum Store. Our goal is to enhance the museum & aquarium experience by providing our guests with memories to take home with them after their visit.
- Enjoy interactions with a wide variety of museum guests as you work overseeing point of sale transactions, executing day to day operations and supervising retail associates.
- Assist Retail Manager in receiving stock merchandise, managing inventory, creating merchandise displays and helping with the buying process.
- A highly qualified individual would have previous experiences in retail, merchandising, cash handling and customer service. Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
- A qualified candidate will be a highly organized individual that pays close attention to detail allowing for the development of leadership skills and sustained success.
- Competitive base wage starting at $12.00 per hour. Primary hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Occasional weekend and evening hours may apply. Life and work balance is a priority allowing for flexible scheduling. A free membership to the museum is included for all employees, as well as discounts at our retail outlets.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, complete an application at www.rivermuseum.com/apply or visit the box office location at the museum. Completed applications can be submitted in person, submitted to either box office location at the museum or emailed to email@example.com.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|