Retail CoordinatorNational Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium is owned and operated by the Dubuque County Historical Society, which also operates the Mathias Ham Historic Site. The River Museum and Mathias Ham Historic Site together see over 200,000 visitors and manage outreach programs that serve over 50,000 more. Part aquarium, part museum, part science center, it is the mission of the institution to inspire stewardship by creating educational experiences where history and rivers come alive. The organization employees more than 90 full- and part-time employees.
The National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium (NMRMA) is seeking candidates for the position of Retail Coordinator. An ideal candidate is someone with exceptional service skills, self-motivated and positively portrays the organization. This part time opportunity requires 25-30 hours per week.
This employee is part of a team of associates who work together to provide the best possible experience for every individual visiting the Museum Store. Our goal is to enhance the museum & aquarium experience by providing our guests with memories to take home with them after their visit.
- Enjoy interactions with a wide variety of museum guests as you work overseeing point of sale transactions, executing day to day operations and supervising retail associates.
- Assist Retail Manager in receiving stock merchandise, managing inventory, creating merchandise displays and helping with the buying process.
- A highly qualified individual would have previous experiences in retail, merchandising, cash handling and customer service. Previous supervisory experience preferred, but not required.
- A qualified candidate will be a highly organized individual that pays close attention to detail allowing for the development of leadership skills and sustained success.
- Competitive base wage starting at $12.00 per hour. Primary hours Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Occasional weekend and evening hours may apply. Life and work balance is a priority allowing for flexible scheduling. A free membership to the museum is included for all employees, as well as discounts at our retail outlets.
If you are interested in becoming a part of our team, complete an application at www.rivermuseum.com/apply or visit the box office location at the museum. Completed applications can be submitted in person, submitted to either box office location at the museum or emailed to email@example.com.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|