Retirement Client Service ManagerPrudential Financial, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
Prudential is committed to make long-term financial security a reality for millions of individuals.
As a Client Service Manager you will maintain and enhance relationships with existing Defined Contribution clients.
- Ensure client satisfaction through periodic client meetings and discussions covering service levels, plan utilization, product offerings, and fund investment performance.
- Works with sales, plan administration, and operations staff.
- May participate in sales final presentations.
- Resolves complex problems and is assigned clients over $50 million in assets.
- Has a thorough understanding of clients requirements.
While the Client Service Manager has responsibility for client relationships, day to day service and administrative issues are handled by plan administration staff.
- 3-5 years of Defined Contribution Industry experience required
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong commitment to timing and quality standards
- Proven analytical and technical skills
- Proven ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and be a team player
- Proven organizational skills and prioritization skills
- Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned
- Travel up to 15% is required
- FINRA Series 6 & 63 and life insurance licenses required within 120 days of hire
Any applicant selected for this position will be required to submit to an extensive background screening and a credit check. Failure to comply will eliminate an applicant from consideration for this position. Any negative information obtained as a result of the background screening may result in the disqualification of the applicant from this and any other position in Prudential, including their current position if they are an internal applicant.