About American Customer Care, Inc.
The American Customer Care culture is rooted in the belief that exceptional performance is a function of exceptional people, exceptional tools, exceptional training, exceptional measurement, and most importantly, exceptional expectations.
That's where American Customer Care comes in.
We have the capacity and the technology. We have the best people to treat customers the old-fashioned way with courtesy, friendliness and intelligence. We allow customers, or potential customers, to contact us at any time or manner that is convenient for them.
We are currently hiring for Full-time positions.
Hours: 1ST AND 2nd shift
- Handle customer inquiries in a prompt and professional manner
- Represent our client in a professional and positive manner in all situations
- Enjoy taking on new challenges
- Answer customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- Utilizes systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Basic PC knowledge, including Windows, email and other computer applications
- Professional demeanor and clear speaking voice
- High school Diploma/GED required
Our Company offers a variety of benefits and incentive to our team members including:
A fun work environment, work/life balance, advancement opportunities, paid training, attendance bonuses, health insurance, employee perks; including discounts at local businesses, free/discounted gym memberships, holiday celebrations, various contest prizes and of course, competitive starting wage.
And for your breaks away from your desk:
Foosball and much more!!
Walk-ins welcome anytime from 8am-4:00pm
2460 Kerper Blvd. Suite 200
Dubuque, IA 52001
Or call 608-642-4687 (Melissa)
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|