For more than 140 years, Prudential has delivered products and services that help address the financial challenges of individual and institutional customers. Today, with operations in the United States, Asia, Europe and Latin America, Prudential is among the world’s largest financial services companies. Building your career at Prudential offers you the opportunity to truly make a difference.
The Key Account Manager is accountable for client satisfaction, revenue growth, retention, multi-year strategy development and delivery and driving profitability. This role leads client and intermediary visits for investment reviews, plan design, and optimal plan usage across multiple plan types, and regularly participates in sales finals to create future business opportunity and growth. Proactively leads the service relationship across internal business units to anticipate and resolve complex issues. This is an individual contributor, licensed position, with no staff reporting responsibilities.
- 7+ years' experience in financial services desired. Intermediary relationship experience required.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred, MBA is desirable.
- FINRA Series 6 or 7, 63. Life & Variable annuity licensed required.
- QKA, QPA, NIPA, or relevant industry credentials desirable.
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, organizational, problem solving, verbal and written communications, listening, and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence internally and externally.
- Expert knowledge of the retirement industry, relevant investment products, and competitive environment, including intermediaries. May lead conversations at the intermediary firm level for broad discussions regarding plan design and optimal plan usage across multiple plan types.
- Drives toward improving plan health through Prudential offerings, including investment management solutions and retirement product features.
- Proven track record of positive revenue, revenue growth, referenceable and health of client and intermediary relationships.
- Independently leads partnerships with Sales, Operations, and other business partners across Prudential to facilitate resolution of services issues.
- Strategizes and leads teams through potentially challenging client/advisor conversations and negotiations, and internal partners with positive results. Provides support for Service associates.
- Leads relationship building efforts for assigned top intermediaries. Manages sensitive issues and client service remediation. Ability to consult on multiple product lines including DC, NQ, AIC, ESOP, 457b, 403b and DB.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects.
- Travel required: 30-40%
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|