Cartegraph is in the business of building high-performance government.
Cities and Counties. Public Works and Parks. Water, Wastewater, and More.
Our team is devoted to working with people in government operations who are committed to being more effective, more efficient, and more productive for the benefit of their citizens. We design, build, and sell software that allows these organizations to capture valuable infrastructure data, analyze it, and prepare for the future. Bottom line: We are changing the way local government does business – and you’re a critical component to making that happen!
For more information about our company, please visit our website at http://www.cartegraph.com.
Cartegraph is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Senior Implementation Specialist (IS), you will be the face of Cartegraph’s Services team. You will be an expert in Cartegraph technology and its application in city and county government. You will be a team player and own the responsibility for successfully implementing Cartegraph technology and enabling our customers to achieve their goals. You will accomplish this by providing consulting, training, and support services.
THE WORK YOU WILL DO
- Deliver services, including, but not limited to:
- Consultation Services – Needs analyses, Workflow Mapping, Documenting Findings and Recommendations, etc.
- Configuration Services – Roles, Layouts, Data Structure, Start-up Data, etc
- Application Training – Request and Work Management, Asset Management, Resource Management, Administrator, GIS Integration, etc
- Engage in project strategy discussions to effectively plan and manage project requirements, project plans/priorities and deadlines to ensure that goals/objectives are met.
- Work directly with the client to ensure successful delivery of the services purchased.
- Acquires and presents an expert knowledge of Cartegraph products and services.
- Acquires and presents knowledge of complementary partner products, such as Esri, SeeClickFix and others.·
- Required to present internal product training sessions.
- Assists with developing, writing or revising user training materials and procedures, as required.
- May assist with Sales activities including but not limited to:
- Product demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Cartegraph responses to Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Internal technical assistance.
- Presentation of Cartegraph products and services at industry trade shows.
- Business Assessments.
- Assists in software testing and evaluation, as required.
- Assists management with the interviewing process for new divisional staff.
- Assists management with training and mentoring new staff.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Four-year degree in an applicable field plus 2 years of relevant experience, OR a two-year degree with at least 4 years of relevant experience (computer software support, training and/or installation) required.
- Experience in needs analysis with an emphasis on root-cause and measurables.
- Experience with LEAN process improvement methodology
- Experience with Salesforce, FinancialForce, ZenDesk, Draw.IO, MS Visio, MS Project
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word)
- Experience with Esri solutions including, but not limited to, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Portal, and ArcGIS Online.
- Experience and proficiency in relational database concepts and best practices.
- Knowledge of Public Works or government strongly preferred.
- Ability to provide consultative services based on industry experience in conjunction with Cartegraph Best Practices to make decisions that align with long-term goals.
- Proven, successful ability to identify customers’ needs and proactively provide implementation solutions based on those needs in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrated ability to go beyond existing standards and interpretations to solve problems.
- Ability to provide creative solutions to unique customers’ needs
- People-oriented, friendly demeanor and personable nature.
- Ability to clearly and successfully communicate both verbally and through written communication.
- Ability to effectively present technical information in an understandable and engaging format and to respond to questions from groups of managers, peers, and/or clients required.
- Proof of insurability is required.
Ability and willingness to travel 50% or more nationwide. (Travel may include weeknight and weekend travel of five or more continuous outbound days.)
We tried to narrow down to just 5 reasons to work here, but it was impossible.
- Opportunities to apply your skills and experiences with an established industry leader
- Collaborative work environment
- Unlimited online training through Udemy
- Co-workers with a passion for what they do
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay and benefits
- 15 days of PTO in just your first year (whoa)
- Paid parental leave
- One week sabbatical every five years
- Paid holidays (plus a couple extra days)
- 401k plan with generous employer match
- Social events, coffee and snacks, foosball and more...
Cartegraph provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Cartegraph complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|