TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance, an independent insurance agency with a solid history bridging across three generations is looking for bright new faces to call on prospective clients and generate new organic individual Life & Health sales leads while managing new and existing clients. The Individual Life & Health Sales Producer position will generate leads, sell, and retain insurance built on relationships with a common goal of protecting the individual & business assets, providing Life & Health, Medical Supplements & Medicare Part D insurance options and/or protecting families of our clients. The position entails:
Sales, service and retention of a current book of business of Individual Life, individual Health, Medicare Supplements and Medicare Part D clients.
- Evaluate risk in the area of Life & Health insurance with prospect and current clients;
- Articulate, promote & write Life & Health insurance;
- Assist with applications, marketing, quoting and working closely with existing clients carriers and other regional TRICOR associates.
- Work with claims & provide compliance services;
- Demonstrate the ability to network, prospect, generate leads, develop relationships, acquire referrals, write new business, & retain current business
- Responsible for creating, identifying & pursuing new organic Life & Health business opportunities
- Offer new & expanded products to clients
- Coordinate meetings with clients (review of existing policies & strategy to cross sell)
- Establish & maintain close contact with insurance carrier/underwriters to maximize effectiveness with clients
- Promote TRICOR in community
- Demonstrated ability to write & close sale
- Knowledge of the insurance markets
- Possess a valid Driver's License, automobile insurance coverage, & have the ability to travel local daily
- Possess proficiency with computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel) Internet, & Industry Software Epic is helpful
- (Ideally but not necessary) Possess 1+years of insurance sales or related field sales experience & have the ability to demonstrate a solid sales record
- Hold Insurance License or must obtain license within 30 days of employment
- Confident, polished presentation, verbal & written communications
- Character traits: strong work ethic, goal driven, self-sufficient, excellent problem solving skills, responsible, organized, to work quickly & accurately; attention for detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support of TRICOR goals & objectives
- An environment of 230 associates strong with a small hometown feel
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing and secure
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training
- Locations in WI, MN & IA
- Competitive Benefits Package to include Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account &/or Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, STD, LTD, WC and Supplemental insurances
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a Certified Financial Planner on-staff to assist with retirement needs
- Competitive weekly wage & direct deposit
- On the job training (i.e. licensing)-one on one coaching and mentoring
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere
- Flexible work-life balanced schedules
- Business casual dress Monday Thursday with casual dress Fridays
To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|