Material Delivery Professional - DriverBARD Materials, Cascade, IA Dickeyville, WI Dyersville, IA Platteville, WI Anamosa, IA
BARD Materials was founded on the principles of dedication, service, quality, and integrity in business. By keeping these principles at the forefront, BARD Materials has grown to employ over 160 employees with a network of 20 ready mix plants and 30 aggregate sources serving the Tri-State area. Being family owned since 1946 and operating in small towns, BARD Material's integrity is rooted in small town values.
While the company has grown and evolved over the course of its history, the people of BARD Materials have always been committed to “Transforming Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country” – a commitment that remains to this day.
Material Delivery Professionals (MDP’s) are responsible for the delivery of aggregate and ready-mix concrete to various job sites (commercial and residential) in a safe and efficient manner.
- Get excited by the thought of building better lives, community, and country?
- Enjoy being behind the wheel during the day but sleeping in your own bed every night?
- Appreciate the opportunity to meet new people every day?
- Embody the BARD Core Values?
- Consider the open road your office?
- Relish contributing to something bigger?
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a BARD Brand Ambassador.
- Safely operate truck in accordance with all applicable federal, state, and company regulations.
- Complete pre and post-trip inspection of truck.
- Operate truck to receive load, inspect batch, and drive to job site.
- Conduct adjustments to batch at jobsites in accordance to order specifications.
- Deliver product to job location.
- Communicate with dispatch, maintenance, and plant management to facilitate good customer service.
- Ability to assess job sites in order to identify any hazardous conditions
- Safely maneuver truck on job site and attach chutes to discharge material.
- Complete all forms, tickets, and required paperwork in a timely manner.
- Keep inside and outside of truck orderly and clean.
- Document and communicate with appropriate departments any variances along with any job site construction issues.
- Demonstrate awareness of customer needs and provide superior service.
- Identify and resolve any customer complaints and/or forward to the appropriate individual or department.
What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid Class A or B CDL preferred; valid state driver’s license required
- Ability to pass a DOT physical on annual basis, including drug screening.
- Ability to work in conditions common to a construction site. This includes but is not limited to: rain, sleet, snow, dust, mud, heat, sun, cold, and noise
BARD Core Values:
- Be Humble
- Build and Maintain Relationships
- Choose to be Positive and Resilient
- Always Learn, Do, and Improve
- Own Safety
- Commit to Quality
- Focus of the Customer
- Act as ONE BARD!
We offer a competitive benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Flex Spending Plan, Health Reimbursement Accounts, 401 K, Profit Sharing, Wellness, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Pay and an Employee Assistance Program.
Our Core Purpose is Transforming Materials Responsibly to Build Better Lives, Communities, and Country
Please send your application or resume to email@example.com or apply in person at any of our locations.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||Dyersville, IA|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|