Hodge is a performance-driven logistics and material handling company that delivers an efficient way to approach the many layers of the supply chain. From the strategy, down to execution, Hodge provides the products, people and solutions that allows companies to optimize their supply chains. We combine 60 years of warehousing and distribution management experience as a third-party logistics provider with our knowledge as a material handling equipment dealer to offer integrated, end-to-end solutions for our customers.
From finding and planning your warehouse space to be the most effective and efficient for your needs, to supplying you with and servicing the best equipment available, to the management of materials from point A to point B, and everything in between, Hodge provides solutions at every phase of your operation and supply chain.
Headquartered in Dubuque, IA, Hodge brings to the table nearly 6 decades of industry experience, nearly 800 dedicated employees, operating in 24 locations across 5 states. We bring ideas to life by delivering smart, honest service and an ironclad commitment to helping our customers achieve their goals.
Take a look at Hodge and you’ll find a growing, dynamic company in an industry that’s ever-changing. If you’ve got a Whatever It Takes mentality, you’ve found your place at Hodge - Join us today!
- Assist in warehouse layout and design improvements
- Maintain, report, and analyze operating metrics
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives in areas of quality and safety
- Identify and drive corrective action based on root cause analysis
- Continuously evaluate all warehouse-related capital equipment and maintenance
- Conduct time study to forecast workforce and equipment needs for budgetary purposes
- Devise method to extract and measure meaningful data from a process
- Coordinate with assembly for line-side storage and ergonomic considerations
- Make recommendations for improvements based on analysis
- Comply with all OSHA and site-specific safety & PPE requirements
- Stay current with technology to help identify and lead the implementation of changes
- Uphold, support, and promote all company policies and procedures
- College degree in Packaging, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficiency in AutoCAD or similar drafting tools
- Previous experience with warehouse layout/design
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- SAP warehouse module system experience
- Prior warehouse material packaging or operational layout and design experience
- Project management experience
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma experience
License & Certificates: None required
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|