Marketing Administrative Assistant/Customer SupportSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Marketing Administrative Assistant/Customer Support
The ideal Marketing Administrative Assistant candidate has a strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, the ability to work with little direction, and enjoys marketing administration. In addition, this role requires excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to anticipate issues, demonstrated problem-solving, and the ability to seamlessly switch gears.
- Work with proprietary applications to build sales and promotions.
- Create and update website designs using Word Press and making sure content goes up on time and without errors.
- Work with various teams to create themes, design concepts and projects.
- Develop regular reporting and analytics that highlight key performance indicators of marketing efforts and lead to actionable insight to drive existing sales.
- Provide Customer Service with clients and customers in person and telephone inquiries.
- Position Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience (1-3 years preferred of relevant experience in consumer marketing, sales coordination, and analysis, preferably within retail and/or e-commerce company.)
- Ability to successfully execute multiple projects, priorities, and schedules simultaneously with limited supervision.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to independently manage time, working under both firm and soft deadlines.
- Strong attention to detail in producing a high- quality work products.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to partner with team members and collaborate across various departments.
- Demonstrated service mentality with a focus on positive customer experience.
- Strong Microsoft office (PC environment),
- Word Press/Graphic Design experience is a required.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply today and send a copy of your resume to:
Kelly@careerpros.com | 563.556.3040
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|