Solar Energy AnalystEagle Point Solar, Dubuque, IA
Are you looking to build your career in a fast growing industry? Are you a quick learner ready to train for a career that will grow with you? Consider joining our team!
Eagle Point Solar is committed to the deployment and installation of U.S. manufactured solar photovoltaic systems to produce emission free energy throughout the Midwest and the United States for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases and spurring job creation and domestic economic activity.
Solar Energy Analyst
Are you motivated to start a new career? Want to be part of the Solar Energy revolution?
Do you have prior experience renewable energy or solar photovoltaic systems?
Full-time position requiring a skilled technical analyst to perform Solar PV modeling calculations and initial design in support of Eagle Point Sales Team.
The position is a salaried, 40 hours per week.
Gathering client energy data and efficiently entering into provided calculation tools.
- Ability to research and analyze utility bill information including: rate code, demand and TOU.
- Calculate impact of Solar PV system under varying scenarios.
- Determine space availability of Solar PV system using provided tools.
- Create layouts and evaluate Solar production of current PV systems installed by Eagle Point Solar using provided tools.
- Build project plot plans to include details of proposed Solar PV project using provided tools
- Provide initial response to potential client production issues.
- Support Eagle Point Service Group with proper paperwork, service tickets and equipment warranty process.
- Provide phone and clerical assistance to entire Eagle Point Solar Team as needed.
- Trade show attendance as needed.
- Minimum travel as needed.
- Additional duties as needed.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to effectively communicate technical results to Eagle Point Sales Team
- Ability to multi-task
- College degree in energy, sustainability, engineering or equivalent
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be Team Oriented
This position is in office only, located at Eagle Point Solar headquarters in Dubuque, IA.
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|