A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
We are looking for an Epicor ERP Administrator who has a strong understanding of manufacturing work flows and operational business functions.
- Support ERP Systems to include testing, documentation, and coding
- Create reports for the ERP System using SSRS
- Develop/modify existing BPM, BAQ and Dashboards
- Participate in the Epicor release upgrade process
Required Technical Skills:
- Epicor in a manufacturing environment
- SQL server
- SSRS or comparable report writing tool
- Programming logic and codes is a plus
- Basic networking
- Microsoft products
- Knowledge of PowerBI as a reporting tool
- Knowledge of C#
A successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or Computer Science, or equivalent degree with business system experience
- 3-5 years of experience supporting an ERP package preferably EPICOR in a manufacturing environment
- 3-5 years of experience report writing within an ERP environment preferably using SQL/PowerBI
- Thorough knowledge of process and data dependencies in an integrated ERP system to support implementation and maintenance efforts (e.g. barcoding, WMS, CRM…)
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effective communication style
- Ability to effectively communicate with various levels within all departments of the organization and facilitate meetings with a business and a technical audience
- Business process and technical writing experience
- Experience with ERP implementations in a multi-site environment a plus
- Experience with SQL SSRS, SSAS
- Experience with PowerBI a plus
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered. Relocation assistance available.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|