Commerical Lines Account ManagerTRICOR Insurance, Lancaster, WI
This listing has expired
TRICOR is a growing third generation insurance and risk management consulting firm with 28 locations with over 200 employees servicing the needs of clients. TRICOR offers a competitive benefits package, paid training and advancement opportunities.
TRICOR Insurance, an independent agency with a solid history bridging across three generations is looking for bright new faces to support existing clients and sales agents for large CL accounts. The Commercial Lines Account Manager position will provide support to the Sales Agent for new and renewal business. The position entails:
- Focus on client retention
- Establish & maintain close relationships with insurance carriers/underwriters to maximize effectiveness with clients
- Review & evaluate new and existing policies
- Complete & submit applications
- Review quotations, prepare proposals, cross-sell & upgrade coverages
- Promote TRICOR in community
- Knowledge of the insurance markets
- Possess proficiency with computer skills MS Office (Word, Excel) Internet, & Industry Software Epic is helpful
- Possess 2+years of insurance support or related field sales experience
- P & C License or must obtain license within 30 days of employment
- Polished presentation, verbal & written communications
- Character traits: strong work ethic, goal driven, self-sufficient, excellent problem solving skills, responsible, organized, to work quickly & accurately; attention for detail, ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Act as a role model in terms of team success, resource and support for TRICOR goals & objectives
What TRICOR Offers:
- A full-time career in a successful family owned & operated business that is growing/secure
- Opportunities for advancement after appropriate training
- Locations in WI, MN & IA
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance plans w/Health Reimbursement Account or Health Savings Account
- Flex Spending/Dependent-care Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Program with a CFP on staff to assist with your retirement needs
- Competitive wage & direct deposit
- On the job paid training (i.e. licensing)-one on one mentoring
- Supportive & motivating staff to help you succeed in a family atmosphere
- Flexible work-life balanced work schedules
- Business casual dress Monday-Thursday with casual dress Fridays.
To learn more about TRICOR Insurance and employment opportunities visit, www.tricorinsurance.com.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.