Retirement Services Technical SpecialistHonkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2016) is seeking a retirement services technical specialist to support new business conversions. This position will also serve as the backup for a variety of retirement plan functions including processing, recordkeeping and plan administration.
- Responding to client and participant inquiries
- Preparing compliance testing and Form 5500s
- Preparing contribution allocations for existing plans
- Providing support/backup to retirement plan services team
The ideal candidate:
The technical specialist will possess strong organization and relationship-building skills.
This role requires:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- At least 3 years of related experience in 401(k) retirement plan services required
- Experience in compliance testing and Form 5500s preferred
- Ability to manage projects in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication skills
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||--|