Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Do you want a rewarding career? Look no further.. A locally owned, Christian based company is looking to add to their team!
Immediate positions available!
Must have competed the 75-hour nursing assistance class and successfully passed competency evaluation prior to employment or have worked in a facility using CNA license within last 2 years.
Must have good oral and written communication skills.
Provides assistance with activities of daily living and effectively implements, communicates and documents resident care.
Essential Job Functions:
- Comes to work as scheduled and consistently demonstrates dependability and punctuality. This position includes every other weekend and holiday rotation.
- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, toileting, transfer, ambulation, eating and bathing needs according to each resident's plan of care.
- Sets priorities and organizes day accordingly; demonstrates evidence of effective problem solving skills.
- Conducts resident rounds at least every two hours and as needed.
- Participates in the development of an individualized plan of care for residents assigned.
If interested in this position, contact Michelle at 563.927.2585 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer