Bilingual Customer/ Sales SupportSadlier Publishing, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In today’s high-performing schools, Sadlier is the go-to publisher to partner with for your English Language Arts and Mathematics academic needs. Our traditional approach to teaching core curriculum content has been proven effective for decades to truly prepare students for the demands of college-level work and life.
It is the trust in the Sadlier quality that keeps loyal customers returning year after year. They know we’ll always be tied to solid educational content and a commitment to what works.
Sadlier Publishing is hiring!
Do you want an opportunity to join a company known for its flexibility, positive culture, and high employee retention? Are you interested in a position with paid training and paid holidays where can you put your people skills to use? If so, read on and apply today!
The Bilingual Customer/Sales Support Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services. Fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction, process orders, and prepare correspondence.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or mail
- Assist with placement of orders
- Place or cancel orders
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with customer/Director of Customer Service to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Stay up-to-date with new products
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses, and relevant problems
- Provide support to the sales team by relieving them of administrative work. Duties may include order processing/entry, price quotations
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Proven customer/sales support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to, prioritize and manage time effectively
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|