Digital Support SpecialistSadlier Publishing, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
In today’s high-performing schools, Sadlier is the go-to publisher to partner with for your English Language Arts and Mathematics academic needs. Our traditional approach to teaching core curriculum content has been proven effective for decades to truly prepare students for the demands of college-level work and life.
It is the trust in the Sadlier quality that keeps loyal customers returning year after year. They know we’ll always be tied to solid educational content and a commitment to what works.
Sadlier Publishing is hiring!
Do you want an opportunity to join a company known for its flexibility, positive culture, and high employee retention? Are you interested in a position with paid training and paid holidays where can you put your people skills to use? If so, read on and apply today!
The Digital Support Specialist is a position responsible for remotely championing, demonstrating, selling and supporting Sadlier’s digital products. The Specialist is charged with remaining abreast of all developments within the broader product portfolio and collaborating with other Sales teams to drive and close Digital product sales. This individual will work with the Field Sales, Inside Sales and Lead Generation teams within that territory to facilitate a seamless customer experience. The Digital Support Specialist will also have periodic discussions with Product Marketing and Product Development to communicate product issues and market feedback.
- Remain versed in recent versions of Sadlier digital products and be able to present capabilities in a sales setting (new or existing business)
- Develop relationships with customers by providing timely and satisfactory solutions to questions and concerns about sales, renewal and/or support scenarios
- Must remain abreast of competing products in the marketplace and share best practices among Digital Sales Specialists when positioning Sadlier’s digital products
- Synthesize feedback from customers and sales reps, and communicate product recommendations or issues to the relevant parties immediately
- Identify different departments within organizations and reference them when updating new and existing contacts
- Stay well-informed on trends in education and assigned territories to identify emerging markets, new opportunities, and potential leads
- Data entry and administrative duties in line with prospect collection and management
- Other duties, responsibilities, and projects as assigned
Education, Experience, Skills Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Proven customer/sales support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Must be technically savvy and able to perform virtual product demonstrations and articulate the value in a digital product
- Experience in educational publishing (preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce.com (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and communicate across different functions while building strong relationships
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|