At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Finance Intern in our Burr Ridge, IL office. Does this sound like you?
- Help in closing the financials for month-ends
- Help document financial controls and procedures in the company
- Prepare analysis for financial trends in the business
- Prepare analytical presentations for management review
- Update database and Tableau reporting for the finance teams
A successful candidate will have:
- An MBA or be in their Senior Year working towards a degree in Finance or Accounting
- Have computer acumen
- Strong Excel skills – working with databases, formulas and pivot tables a plus
- An ability to handle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using Tableau a plus
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|