Summer Intern: Enterprise/Professional ServicesMcGraw-Hill Education, Burr Ridge, IL
At McGraw-Hill Education, we believe that our contribution to unlocking a brighter future lies within the application of our deep understanding of how learning happens and how the mind develops. It exists where the science of learning meets the art of teaching.
Educators have been and always will be at the core of the learning experience. The solutions we develop help educators impart their knowledge to students more efficiently. We believe that harnessing technology can enhance learning inside and outside of the classroom and deepen the connections between students and teachers to empower greater success.
By partnering with educators around the globe, our learning engineers, content developers and pedagogical experts are developing increasingly open learning ecosystems that are proven to improve pass rates, elevate grades and increase engagement for each individual learner while improving outcomes for all.
Why? Because learning changes everything.
We have an opening for an experienced, innovative, strategic Enterprise/Professional Services Intern in our Burr Ridge, IL office. Does this sound like you?
- Creation and documentation of scalable processes to support the expansion of Inclusive Access at key accounts
- Reporting of data elements from SalesForce.com and other internal MHE systems to support Inclusive Access expansion
- Review of billing procedures for potential operational efficiency gains
- Develop communication plans to MHE sales team, based upon taking complex information and creating succinct internal messaging
- Creation of templates and/or automated reporting to help support accurate tracking of sales data
A successful candidate will have:
- Excellent oral and especially written communications skills.
- Strong analytic and process skills.
- An ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
- Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite.
The McGraw-Hill Higher Education intern will work directly with the Enterprise/Professional Services team to create repeatable & scalable processes for some of MHE’s most strategic accounts.
Enterprise/Professional Services focuses on Higher Education accounts which are centrally managed and tend to make content decisions at an administrative level. This internship position will report to the Director of Enterprise Sales Operations, with additional collaboration from the Director of Solutions Architecture and VP of Professional Services.
- If you’re interested in this position, submit your resume. We’ll review your resume, and if you might be a match, we’ll contact you.
- After our first conversation, you may be invited to interview with others at McGraw-Hill Education. This is your time to shine!
- If you’re eager, dynamic and ultimately a good fit, you’ll be afforded the opportunity to change the future of education.
Join a team of those who want to make a difference in education, are intellectually curious and have integrity! We can offer a means for you to achieve the goals you want to accomplish in your career. Please apply – right now – we can’t wait to meet you!
Why work for McGraw-Hill Education? We make your life easier and better, and you, smarter. Click here to learn more!
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Burr Ridge, IL
|Years of Experience||--|