Certified Medication Aide (CMA) - Evenings (full-time)Sisters of Charity, BVM (Mt. Carmel), Dubuque, IA
The Sisters of Charity, BVM at Mount Carmel is an active community of Catholic women religious who minister in 19 states and two foreign countries in works of charity, justice, education, and freedom. These four values guide us in our mission to ensure employees are treated fairly, compensated justly and are provided opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about Sisters of Charity, BVM, please visit us at http://www.bvmcong.org.
We are currently accepting applications for a CMA to work second shift in our Mt. Carmel Continuing Care Retirement Community. This full-time position offers 75 hours per pay period and qualifies for an exceptional benefits package, including a generous tuition assistance benefit! Holiday and weekend rotation required.
- Foster and affirm the mission, core values and philosophy of retirement of the Sisters of Charity, BVM;
- Maintain confidentiality regarding resident, employee and facility business;
- Demonstrate flexibility and cooperation with daily work assignment;
- Maintain good communication with the RN/LPN staff nurse, receiving report at the beginning of the shift, providing continuous updates and end of shift report;
- Demonstrate knowledge of Iowa State laws governing medication administration and perform duties within accordance of the law;
- Demonstrate an understanding of the general properties of medication administered and any nursing considerations related to administration of medication; documenting per standard of practice in MAR;
- Assure Elderly Waiver documentation is complete on each shift;
- Maintain infection control and follow universal precautions as established by OSHA;
- Assist in the orientation of new staff.
Candidates who feel called to apply may complete an application at Caritas Center (same address as below) to apply in person.
To apply by email, send your resume to email@example.com.
Candidates may also send a resume to:
Sisters of Charity, BVM
Attn: Human Resources
1100 Carmel Dr
Dubuque, IA 52003
For more information about Sisters of Charity, BVM, visit us on-line at http://www.bvmcong.org.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1100 Carmel Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||1100 Carmel Drive|
Dubuque, IA 52003
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|