The Sisters of Charity, BVM at Mount Carmel is an active community of Catholic women religious who minister in 19 states and two foreign countries in works of charity, justice, education, and freedom. These four values guide us in our mission to ensure employees are treated fairly, compensated justly and are provided opportunities for personal and professional growth. To learn more about Sisters of Charity, BVM, please visit us at http://www.bvmcong.org.
- Performs a variety of cleaning tasks including sweeping, mopping, dusting, scrubbing, disinfecting, vacuuming and polishing in assigned work areas that may include resident rooms, community rooms, halls, stairwells, hospitality rooms, and restrooms. Plans the completion of tasks on a daily and weekly basis.
- Operates floor-cleaning machinery.
- Takes inventory and replenishes supplies in assigned work areas.
- Routinely handles cleaning chemicals; complies with facility safety, chemical, and hazardous waste policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties, including but not limited to laundry tasks and preparing holiday decor, as assigned by the Coordinator of Environmental Services.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||1100 Carmel Drive|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Building and Grounds
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|