Training CoordinatorA.Y. McDonald Mfg, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
A. Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is a major manufacturer of water works valves and fittings, high-pressure gas valves, and residential and commercial water pumping systems. The company is privately owned and has a history of quality products since it’s founding in 1856.
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. is located in the Industrial Park off of the Northwest Arterial. Its north central location provides easy acess to major markets. In fact, the Company sells and distributes its five major product lines nationally and internationally.
"We will make good products and sell them honestly." This statement, made by the Founder Andrew Young McDonald in 1856, has become a corporate philosophy. Today A.Y. McDonald's strength lies in its ability to serve customers. To better serve, McDonald has created an organizational structure and a physical environment that provides for growth and profitabiltiy.
Plant and office environments provide greater product output, more control, modern technology and better internal housekeeping. This enables McDonald to seek new highs in quality and bring new items into production at more competitive prices. Please visit our website www.aymcdonald.com
A.Y. McDonald Mfg. Co. has a full-time opportunity for a Training Coordinator. The primary role will be to develop and deliver formal training programs. This role will be responsible for analyzing training needs, developing curriculum and delivering courses.
- Coordinate training schedules and evaluate applicable outside training resources
- Consult with managers and supervisors to determine training needs and develop programs to match these needs
- Monitor annual and long-range departmental training programs
- Coordinate the design and distribution of surveys, interviews and questionnaires for conducting training needs assessments
- Design and apply evaluation techniques and proficiency testing methods to measure the effectiveness of training
A successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Leadership skills to effectively direct trainees while in a training class environment and ability to properly evaluate comprehension and application of subject material required
- Initiative, motivation, creativity and the ability to understand many areas of expertise
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Previous training experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous safety experience preferred
- Three years of professional supervisory experience in directing, developing, evaluating and teaching programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in business or public administration, or related field.
Excellent compensation and benefit package offered. Relocation assistance available.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|