Production TechnicianEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Production Technician Job Description
- Communicate with crew chief regarding customer needs and successfully meet those needs.
- Report any complaints about the performance of services.
- Provide personnel availability for response to emergency services as required by response commitment. Perform production processes following production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Inventory and load the van with equipment, products, and supplies needed for jobs.
- Set up staging area and equipment for each job.
- Prepare rooms for cleaning processes.
- Follow EZ Production Guidelines for all production processes.
- Assist the crew chief and other production personnel.
- Perform production processes following production guidelines per work order per crew chief directions.
- Clean and disinfect equipment regularly.
- Inspect equipment for damage.
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly vehicle maintenance checklists and equipment maintenance checklists, as assigned. Clean and maintain facilities
- Clean and maintain the warehouse, office, and grounds, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned
Interested candidates please send your resume to Carrie Cannon at Express Employment Professionals Carrie.Cannon@ExpressPros.com Today!
As always, never a fee to the job seeker!
This listing has expired
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|