Database AnalystCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Crescent Electric Supply Company was founded by Titus B. Schmid in Dubuque, Iowa in 1919. Today we have grown to over 160 locations throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. Our Corporate headquarters is located in East Dubuque, IL.
Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees and seeking long-term growth through total customer satisfaction. Our customers are the contractors, manufacturers, industrial facilities, building owners, and utilities that create electricity, install electrical systems, or use it in their buildings. Take a look at Crescent Electric Supply and you will see an exciting, growing organization in a dynamic industry. If that sounds like the right place for you, we would love to hear from you.
To learn more about Crescent Electric Supply Co., visit our web site at www.cesco.com.
- Develop custom SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Develop and maintain jobs and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Research and develop plans to optimize SQL usage and structure.
- Assist in sales promotion planning, tracking and end of the promotion marketing return on investment calculation and analysis.
- Manage and improve the current Mail List through SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Create and implement high level graphical reports.
- Research, develop and implement advanced predictive customer analysis techniques and reports.
- Identify and analyze economic trends to identify areas of expected growth or decline using advanced statistics.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Generate standard or custom reports analyzing financial, customer, business or economic data for review by end users of all levels.
- Document processes for ease of use.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Solid programming skills in SQL Server 2008 R2 and Visual Basic.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Must be analytic and possess strong spatial reasoning.
- Must be self motivated and able to troubleshoot and work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player and willing to take on all job requests with a positive attitude while using excellent customer service skills.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|