Database AnalystCrescent Electric Supply Co, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Careers. Powered By You.
Crescent Electric Supply Company has been empowering employees for over 100 years. Today, we have grown to over 150 locations in more than 25 states throughout the United States and have become one of the nation's largest distributors of wholesale electrical supplies. We stock everything from lamps and light fixtures to industrial automation products and networking equipment.
The key to our business’ success is our commitment to our customers and employees. We value relationships and believe in contributing to the communities we serve in a positive way. Our growth is the result of our commitment to building beneficial relationships with our customers, suppliers, and employees through total customer satisfaction.
If you're looking for rewarding career opportunities, visit our web site at https://www.cesco.com/crescent_careers.html.
- Develop custom SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Develop and maintain jobs and stored procedures in SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Research and develop plans to optimize SQL usage and structure.
- Assist in sales promotion planning, tracking and end of the promotion marketing return on investment calculation and analysis.
- Manage and improve the current Mail List through SQL Server 2008 R2.
- Create and implement high level graphical reports.
- Research, develop and implement advanced predictive customer analysis techniques and reports.
- Identify and analyze economic trends to identify areas of expected growth or decline using advanced statistics.
- Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
- Generate standard or custom reports analyzing financial, customer, business or economic data for review by end users of all levels.
- Document processes for ease of use.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; and one to two years related experience and/or training.
- Solid programming skills in SQL Server 2008 R2 and Visual Basic.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills specifically Microsoft Excel.
- Must be analytic and possess strong spatial reasoning.
- Must be self motivated and able to troubleshoot and work with minimum supervision.
- Must be a team player and willing to take on all job requests with a positive attitude while using excellent customer service skills.
This listing has expired
East Dubuque, IL
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|