Packaging Sanitation Supervisor **Direct Hire** Third ShiftEXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
**This is a Direct Hire Position**
The Packaging Supervisor will assist the department manager to enhance the technical and financial performances of the packaging department. Incumbent will supervise their team to meet the required efficiencies in terms of quality, cost, deadlines and food safety.
- Supervise the packaging team’s work, integrate, training appraisal and discipline.
- Leading the team by delegating, instilling of responsibilities, setting targets, communicating instructions and control.
- Apply well defined standards with costs and budgets.
- Analysis and evaluation of packaging efficiency data and determining the negative or positive net effect.
- Lead and control various packaging parameters and implementing corrective actions.
- Propose improvement plans, and technical and organizational improvements to management.
- Works with Packaging Manager and Assistant Manager. Packaging in scheduling personnel and packaging schedule in a manner which maximizes the department’s production capability while meeting needs forecasted by sales.
- Organize technical means: Plan action for preventative maintenance and cleaning breakdown.
- Apply any environmental regulations and ensure they are respected. Propose improvements if necessary.
- Apply safety rules and ensure they are implemented and followed.
- Participate in analyzing occupational hazards as well as preventing potential risks.
- Take necessary measures if people are performing unsafe acts or are in an unsafe environment.
- Apply and enforce all quality programs.
- Work closely with quality and food safety team to ensure the quality and specifications of product are continually met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Diary Science/ Chemistry or science related field preferred.
- 2 Years experience in dairy production and/or food industry preferred
- 2 Years experience in a management/ supervisory role
- Packaging equipment and processes, quality, food safety and health and safely.
- Process management, collective line management, line and non-line management, computer/office systems.
- Candidate will be analytical and be attentive to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm.
- Demonstrate a sense of responsibility and high professional standards, honesty, integrity, and objectivity.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|