Assistant Manager - Warehouse **Direct Hire**EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
**This is a Direct Hire Position**
Responsible for assisting the Plant Director to enhance the operation functions, inventory management and financial performance of the Dry Warehouse department.
- Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving and storing dry warehouse materials which includes ensuring quality and quantity of received materials
- Interview, select and train warehouse personnel.
- Track financial performance
- Implement and follow SOPs
- Contribute to inventory control through daily on-usage report
- Conduct weekly/monthly inventories when packaging is not in operation
- Analyze and evaluate efficiency data and determine the negative or positive net effect
- Implement correct action plans
- Responsible for coordinating with the Plant Buyer for the management of all receivables
- Inspect physical conditions of warehouse and equipment, schedule required maintenance repairs or replacement as needed
- Lead and control various inventory equipment management parameters and implement corrective actions
- Develop and document standard emergency operation procedures for receiving handling, storing or salvaging products or materials.
- Degree in business management preferred
- Previous manufacturing/warehouse experience preferred
- 2 years in a management/supervisory role
- Knowledge of warehousing functions directly related to a manufacturing facility
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|