Electro-Mechanical Technicians **Direct Hire**EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
This is a Direct Hire Position**Second and Third Shift
Our client is offering up to $30 per hour (dependent upon experience, skills and qualifications; includes weekend & shift premium and attendance, safety and GMP incentives).The ideal candidate has experience with instrumentation, electrical controls, automation and robotics in a fast-paced food production environment.
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of the equipment used in production and packaging of a dairy product
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts and hardware, using hand or power tools
- Observe and teat the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
- Preform preventive maintenance functions such as cleaning, lubricating, adjusting, or replacing parts as needed per scheduled maintenance
- Operate newly repaired equipment to verify adequacy or repairs
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequence of assembly
- Test performance of electromechanical assemblies, using test instruments such as electronic voltmeters
- Operate, test, or maintain robotic equipment used in various areas of operation.
- Ability to effectively communicate with operators, fellow maintenance staff, and supervision to perform required tasks.
- Record parts or materials used and ordered or requisition new parts or materials as necessary using Inventory management software.
- Certificate, Apprenticeship or Associate’s Degree in Electro-Mechanical Technology preferred
- Previous experience working in a food manufacturing plant is a plus, dairy environment even better, yet not a requirement for employment consideration.
- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Mechanical knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
- Troubleshooting, critical thinking, and complex problem solving is a priority.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on production and packaging equipment.
- English Language- ability to effectively communicate verbally and written.
Skilled Labor Trades
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|