Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Full Time Yard Administrator
A Dubuque area recycling center is seeking a full time Yard Administrator. This is a to-hire opportunity for the right candidate.
- Answer telephone; respond to questions from customers, vendors, and/or employees
- Oversee, assign and review work of Scale Clerk; provide training and direction as needed; back-up to the Scale Clerk
- Write checks for materials purchased from customers
- Check day-end reports for accuracy; verify numbers and codes with tape
- Maintain inventory manuals for ferrous, nonferrous; input information into the SAI system, position reports and other related reports; provide current information to all appropriate parties
- Balance ferrous and nonferrous manuals with SAI system at month end
- Process month-end cash sales for the yard and make bank deposit.
- Run reports (SAI, spreadsheets and manual), used for managing the operation of the facility, on a scheduled basis and provide to appropriate individuals
- Handle ferrous, non-ferrous and intercompany contracts; scan to Facility Manager
- Schedule ferrous, non-ferrous loads
- Complete any export documentation; take pictures of load and email to appropriate individuals
- Balance cash drawer at the end of the day
- Maintain petty cash drawer
- Review time cards and key data reports for accuracy; track attendance issues
- Responsible for ISO documentation
- Stable work history
- Proficient, proven clerical ability
- Good attention to detail
- Cash-handling experience
- Customer service experience
- Can work with people from all walks of life
$14-16/hr, pending experience
1st shift, Monday-Friday
If you would like consideration for this position please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Billy at 563.556.3040.
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Temp To Hire
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|