Cost AccountantSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
DIRECT HIRE: 60K - 75K PLUS BONUS POTENTIAL
The Cost Accountant position is responsible for serving as a team leader in the finance department and ensuring the department creates accurate and timely financial records for company. This position will also reconcile account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures, as well as other assigned duties.
- Analyzes accounting records, including financial statements and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness and conformance to standards defined within the department.
- Works with the Controller on appropriate fiscal strategies for the organization.
- Reviews records of accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Develops systems for the maintenance of financial records, making use of current technologies.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls in the department.
- Ensure compliance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Financial Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Business Acumen
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Accounting software & MS Excel skills
- Distribution and Manufacturing Experience
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years as a Certificated Public Accountant
- Experience with Manufacturing or Distribution preferred
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-556-3040|
|Apply in Person:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Mail:||2065 Holliday Drive|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|