Insurance/Billing Coordinator ($14-$16/hr)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Dubuque, IA
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Are you interested in working for a great company where you are able to utilize your medical coding experience?! A local medical company is looking for an Insurance/Billing Coordinator.
This position is a full-time, evaluation to hire position paying between $14 and $16 per hour, depending on experience. Candidates should have medical coding knowledge and exceptional customer service skills.
Essential duties include:
- Posting daily activity to patient accounts, including account charges and account payments.
- Assisting with preparation of the daily deposit and deliver deposit to bank.
- Facilitating insurance claim submission, including prior authorizations. Maintain CDT and ICD-10 coding competency.
- Proactively assisting patients with all related insurance and billing matters utilizing superior customer service. Provide financial consultation services for patients prior to surgical procedures and assist patients with maximizing insurance coverage.
- Implementing billing and collection policies and procedures.
- Implement daily clerical duties. These services include, but are not limited to: communication system management, correspondence and dictation management, implementation of chart management policies and procedures, and implementation of operative, pathology and hospital communication policies and procedures.
- Always maintain the highest level of confidentiality to HIPAA standards.
- Must be comfortable seeing and able to maintain a professional demeanor and attitude.
- Must be detail oriented in order to maintain good financial practices, account balances, and financial reporting.
- You must be flexible and understand that your job duties may change from time to time and that you may be asked to “help out” in other areas of the office.
- Must demonstrate active listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Must demonstrate good reading comprehension - Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Information Ordering - The ability to arrange things or actions in a certain order or pattern according to a specific rule or set of rules (e.g., patterns of numbers, letters, words, pictures, mathematical operations).
- Communication skills to initiate and maintain superior customer service.
- Basic Computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
If you feel you are qualified for this position, send your resume to Molly.Wand@expresspros.com!
Never a fee to the job seeker!
Temp To Hire
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|