Andersen Windows, Inc. is a part of Andersen Corporation; the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. The flagship Andersen® brand is the most recognized and most used brand in the window and patio door industry. In addition to the Andersen brand, Andersen Corporation includes Renewal by Andersen window replacement, Silver Line, and American Craftsman brand windows and doors sold exclusively at The Home Depot. Andersen was founded in 1903 and is privately owned. The company is known for its strong history of commitment to its business partners, employees, community and environmental stewardship. Andersen employs 9,000 people and markets products throughout North America and in South America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Come build your career with the largest window and door manufacturer in North America. For more than a century, the strength of our employees has defined our position as the leader in product innovation, design, construction, performance and customer satisfaction. Focusing on our employees, remaining committed to product excellence, environmental stewardship and corporate citizenship has helped us grow into a widely admired organization.
As a Painter you will be responsible for operating an automated paint line and at times operate a paint spray to paint complex parts.
- Set-up colors and pump
- Monitor and maintain paint levels
- Track inventory
- Clean, maintain and repair all paint equipment
- Paint extrusions in touch-up booth to specifications
- Operate and maintain Nordson and Ransburg Paint system
- Maintain and troubleshoot Nordson and Ransburg system and paint equipment.
- Maintain production run records
- High School Graduate/GED or prior Eagle Window and Door employment
- Ability to read prints
- Basic reading and math skills
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply in Person:||2045 Kerper Blvd|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Building and Grounds
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||1-2 Years|