Human Resource SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
HUMAN RESOURCE SPECIALIST
DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY
Duties & Responsibilities
We pride ourselves on showing our customers and employees trust, honor, and integrity. The ideal candidate will be highly experienced in Human Resources and have a solid Marketing background. This candidate must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the challenges of supporting a company of diverse individuals. Qualified candidates responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Maintains historical human resource records and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Manage all aspects of Marketing by working closely with other members of staff (more information given during interview process)
Human Resources Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Hiring, Human Resources Management, Benefits Administration, Performance Management, Communication Processes, Compensation and Wage Structure, Supports Diversity, Classifying Employees, Employment Law, Organization
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|