Vice President - Talent Management & Organizational DevelopmentHeartland Financial USA, Inc., Dubuque, IA
Founded in 1981, Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is a multibillion dollar, multibank holding company offering uniquely different banking solutions for business and personal clients. Heartland's independent community banks are chartered in the states of Iowa, Illinois, Wisconsin, New Mexico, Arizona, Montana, Colorado, Minnesota, Kansas and Missouri, with a total of 86 banking locations serving over 100 communities.
Heartland's common stock is traded through the NASDAQ® Global Select Market System under the symbol “HTLF.”
Why Heartland? Visit our YouTube page!
At Heartland Financial USA, INC., we’re your career destination!
Heartland Financial USA, Inc. (Heartland) is seeking a Vice President – Talent Management & Organizational Development to join our growing team in Dubuque, IA. The Vice President – Talent Management & Organizational Development will partner with the Executive Leadership Team, lines of business heads and bank leadership to serve as a change agent in the cultural transformation efforts with talent acquisition, retention and development for the organization. This position will oversee and coordinate Strategic Talent Management activities including Talent Acquisition, Workforce Planning, Leadership and Staff Development, Organizational Development and Effectiveness, Employee Engagement and Succession Planning.
- A Minimum of 10 years’ experience in talent management with a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience translating business plans into talent acquisition and learning strategies
- Experience supervising a team
- Ability to work in a challenging matrix environment with multiple competing deadlines
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we are one of the top 100 bank holding companies nationwide, Heartland delivers high-quality financial products and service to clients in the Midwestern, Southwestern and Western United States. This means great resources and career opportunities for our staff! We can provide you the training and support to develop a great career at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. If you long to join a successful team while expanding your professional skills and experience, then explore a career with us today!
We're committed to being an employer of Choice providing a positive, professional work culture that takes care of the welfare of our team members. We believe in:
- Talent Development - We provide resources to support internal career growth
- Recognition and Reward - We provdide competitive compensation and rewards programs
- Corporate Citizenship - We're committed to making a difference in our communities
- Balance - We believe in balance between work, leisure, and wellness
- Empowerment - We help people grow professionally through empowerment to make decisions and take responsiblity for them
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Paid time off including vacation and sick days, community volunteering, parental leave, and Holidays
- Tuition Benefit Plan
- 401k Retirement plan with company match & Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan
- Subsideized Medical and Dental Insurance
- Free life and Disability Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Voluntary Vision, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Accident Plans
- Employee Assistance program for staff and family members
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||10+ Years|