These Internships will begin in June and end in December of 2018. We have positions on both 1st and 2nd shift.
What You’ll Do:
Operations Interns will work with the Assistant Managers to coordinate and direct the receiving movement, production and shipping of product and gifts so that quality and efficiency are maintained throughout the department. You will be responsible for meeting daily production needs throughout the facility. In addition you will be responsible for:
- Working with Senior Supervisors on the coordination of daily warehouse functions
- Assisting in training the temporary warehouse employees
- Analyzing and or developing new warehouse functions
- Analyzing current operations methods while researching other methods that may deliver increased efficiencies
- Reviewing and updating all procedures pertaining to the production operations environment
- Communicating work in progress status to other Supervisors throughout the shift
What It Takes
This role requires highly driven individuals with the ability to give clear and concise instructions with a strong knowledge of supervisory procedures and concepts. Ideally you will be working towards a Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Logistics, Production or Operations Management, Industrial Technology Management, Business Management, General Management or related majors. In addition we are looking for:
- Junior or Senior standing, recent graduates may be considered
- Cumulative GPA of 2.80 or higher
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Able to communicate effectively with a variety of personality types
- Ability to effectively motivate temporary employees
- Paid Opportunities—This is a paid opportunity to explore your career! All Interns are paid a competitive wage for their field.
- Employee Discounts—Our employee sales program offers employee discounts on items ordered from our fine catalogs and selected Outlet Store. Discounts range from 25% to 50% off.
- Time Off—We all need a little down time and all Interns enjoy paid time off during their internship.
- Health Club Membership—Take advantage of a FREE membership at the local YMCAs with full membership reimbursements.
- Health Insurance—Interns are offered Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Casual Dress Code—Colony Brands has a business casual environment. Jeans are allowed year-round.
- Performance Updates—We provide interns with useful feedback regarding their performance throughout their internship. A formal mid-performance appraisal and final appraisal will be given.
- Training—Colony Brands provides all interns with the necessary hands-on training to make their internship experience successful.
- Kubly Family Foundation—The foundation will pay for your graduate or professional schooling in return for a commitment to live and work in Monroe, WI after you graduate. Visit www.rkublyfamilyfoundation.org for more details.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|