Fleet Customer Service SpecialistSedona Staffing Services, East Dubuque, IL
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
Customer Support Specialist
A local tri-state trucking and logistics company is growing and seeking a full time Fleet Customer Service representative. This is a to hire opportunity where the ideal candidate would transition onto the hiring company’s payroll.
Wage: $14 to $19 per hour depending on experience. 40 work week.
M, W, F – 8:00 - 5:00
T, TH – 7:00 – 4:00
Customer Support Specialist
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Book and schedule committed and non-committed freight orders with Fleet customers
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Accept and enter freight orders into TMS (Transportation Management System)
- Update Customers TMS as needed
- Follow and enhance customer Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Follow up with detention, lumpers, and load information
- Professionally respond to Customer email and telephone inquires
- Identify, prioritize, and resolve issues and escalate if necessary
- Streamline Communication between driver managers, planning and customer
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each job function
- Drive initiatives of the management team that contribute to long-term operational excellence
- Ability to identify and resolve conflict effectively through trouble shooting and problem-solving skills
- Maintain and Enhance a “one for all and all for one” culture within departments
- Customer Service orientation
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment with dynamic demands
- Problem Solving aptitude
- Computer Proficiency with timely and accurate order entry
- Effective verbal and written communication
- Professional phone etiquette
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to follow implemented processes
- Participate in rotating on-call weekend duty (approx. once/every 2 months)
If you are interested in applying or learning more about this position, please email a copy of your professional resume to:
Sedona Staffing Services is an equal opportunity employer.