Accrual & Statement AnalystRockfarm Supply Chain Solutions, Dubuque, IA
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a Supply Chain Management Company providing customized logistical solutions to companies throughout the world. We are an innovative, full service transportation management provider enabling our clients to maximize their supply chain efficiency. Due to ongoing business growth we are beginning our search to add to our current team in our corporate office in Dubuque, IA.
As an Accrual and Statement Analyst you will be responsible for in depth analysis of freight invoices with regards to Client nuances, as well as Accrual issues holding up invoicing. Your purpose is to support Rockfarm Operations and the Client to ensure the timely invoice processing by performing analytical auditing through the use of our integrated Transportation Management System (TMS). Measurement of our department’s growth, productivity and timeliness are Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that will assist in defining your success in this position.
Rockfarm Supply Chain Solutions is a growing Logistics Service Provider delivering logistics solutions throughout North America. Our integrated TMS coupled with the Rockfarm team drives waste and cost from our Clients’ Supply Chains enabling our Clients to deliver a more competitive product to the market place.
Accrual and Statement Analyst essential responsibilities:
- Own and Document Client invoicing and approval nuances
- Innovate Invoice Process improvement with tools at hand
- Analyzation and critical thinking in regards to an invoice discrepancy
- Supporting Operations on the Clients pending invoices
- Mediate resolution between the Client / Business Owner and the Carrier
- Support department on challenging invoice issues to facilitate timely processing and/or resolution
- Own the Accrual
- Daily billing or weekly consolidation of customer data
- Ability to provide the Client with freight spend data through reporting capabilities
- Document retrieval and analysis of carrier paperwork or carrier contract in relation to a unbilled freight order
- Routing freight bills to the responsible party through a defined process
- Assign invoices to the responsible client enterprise level
- Ability to match an invoice to an existing load within the TMS or create loads as needed for invoice matching
- Load & invoice creation for balance due invoices or identifying and requesting refunds
- Ability to identify and analyze carrier paperwork for annotation or forwarding as necessary.
- Responding to emails sent to the accounting department
- Answering accounting phone calls, addressing questions or forwarding to necessary party
- 98% invoice approval accuracy
- Less than 5% of all open loads aging 60 days from shipping
- Less than 2% of missing invoices aging 45 days from delivery
- 1 or more improvement ideas per month
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Email:||email@example.com|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|