FarmTek offers commercial greenhouses and accessories, garden supplies, tension fabric buildings, portable garages, barn curtain, livestock and poultry housing, heating and cooling products, electrical and plumbing supplies, building materials, agricultural supplies, and more to help you manage your farm, nursery, business or home. Serving the agriculture industry since 1979.
The individual in this position will report directly to the R & D Manager and will be responsible for performing overseeing the new product development process and new product list.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely and collaborate with the R & D Manager to perform all required tasks.
- Oversee new product development process and new product list.
- Conduct market research on new product interests.
- Work with subject matter experts to define new product needs and goals.
- Create part numbers and catalog descriptions for new manufactured products.
- Document and improve company procedures related to new product development.
- Train team members on company procedures.
- Manager group metrics and reports (time reports, new product ROI).
- Scheduling and prioritization of projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Experience working with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple activities/projects
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Must be accountable and flexible
- Ability to work with minimal direction and also be a team member
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment
Education and/or Experience
- Degree in business, communications, and marketing or a related field, or industry experience preferred or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to use Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to use sound judgement with good mechanical aptitude and deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 20-50 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee will primarily be in an office environment but may be exposed to work in manufacturing or warehouse areas. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but could be louder in the production/warehouse areas.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Apply by Phone:||563-875-2288|
|Apply in Person:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
|Apply by Mail:||1440 Field Of Dreams Way|
Dyersville, IA 52040
|Apply by Fax:||563-875-2317|
|Apply by Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|