Relationship Manager, Retirement Plan ServicesHonkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc, Dubuque, IA
Honkamp Krueger Financial Services, Inc. (HKFS) is a premier wealth management firm delivering comprehensive services to high net worth clients primarily through partnerships with progressive CPA practices. Through this unique approach, HKFS has helped thousands of clients stay on track with their wealth management goals.
Founded in 1995 and a member of Accounting Today’s Billion Dollar Club, our rapidly growing firm offers a full array of wealth management products including asset management, risk management, brokerage services and retirement planning services.
We regularly seek to add to our experienced and motivated team, both in our Dubuque, Iowa headquarters, and our field offices located throughout the country. If we currently do not have position available, you are encouraged to apply in case of future career opportunities.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.hkfs.com
HK Financial Services (HKFS), a top 100 wealth manager, (Forbes, 2016) is seeking a relationship manager to serve as the day-to-day contact for retirement plan clients.
- Serve as the main contact for client and participant retirement plan questions
- Perform proactive client communications to ensure excellent service
- Present Retirement Plan Executive Summaries at annual client meetings
- Prepare materials for employee education meetings
- Present at employee education meetings
The ideal candidate:
We're interested in self-motivated individuals with the ability to deliver exceptional client service.
This role requires:
- Associate degree
- Minimum of 3 years related experience with 401(k) plan administration
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to obtain series 65 or 66 license within 9 months of employment
- Strong knowledge of 401(k) industry
What we offer:
We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes health/dental/vision insurance and 401k Plan. Our benefits package also includes a minimum of 11 days of paid time off, birthday PTO, 8 observed holidays, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Community service participation
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexible schedules
- Mentoring programs
- Wellness programs
What does a career with HK mean exactly? Check out our video at https://youtu.be/FHOS25wjWXg.
|Apply for this Job!|
|Alternate Web Site:||Click to visit|
|Years of Experience||--|