Software DevelopersSedona Staffing Services, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Sedona Staffing Services is a, global staffing, recruiting, and executive search firm. We locate qualified professionals, who excel in their careers, and provide customized staffing solutions for our client companies. Nationally, we're part of , a global recruiting network, whose reach allows Sedona to recruit skilled candidates for highly technical, medical, executive, or hard-to-fill positions.
In summary, Sedona specializes in finding the right fit for both job seekers and businesses.
Our customized staffing solutions help businesses reduce costs and risk, increase efficiency, and provide flexibility.
Job seekers benefit from our free services and vast employer connections that aid in their job search and placement.
1ST SHIFT, $35-$40/HOUR
5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests, configures & modifies software projects and/or products or enhancements using various programming language, technologies & development methodologies -Designs, develops, tests, debugs & implements application, software and/or operating system components, software tools, & utilities; conducts performance testing
- Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented & monitored to increase efficiency -Creates systems software engineering policies, standards & procedures
- Completes technical documentation for multiple functions, including but not limited to testing, QA, training, and/or procedures for installation & maintenance
- May interface with internal clients to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Frequently required to work in a team setting (virtual & in-person) in order to achieve work goals/objectives
- May participate in code refactoring efforts
- Complies with corporate open source policies
- Mid level experience in software engineering
- 5 years experience in software engineering
- Mid level experience or better with Full Stack web development
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate in team environment
- Ability to interface with internal users to define system requirements
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- AJAX, Subversion, NetBeans IDE, TOAD, MS-DOS Batch
- ExtJS Framework a plus
- Salesforce administration and/or development experience a plus
- Experience with process improvement a plus
- 4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sedona Staffing Services is an Equal Opportunity Emplo
This listing has expired
|Years of Experience||5-10 Years|