Web DevelopersTYME LLC, Bellevue, IA
This listing has expired
Home of the revolutionary TYME Iron allinone hair curling and straightening iron; TYME is a fastpaced and innovative startup making waves in women's highend beauty products.
Invented in 2014, the TYME Iron is a professional quality tool that can be used to both curl and straighten hair. It can create many types of curls such as beach waves, barrel curls or even finger waves. The TYME Iron was an immediate hit among women looking for a better, quicker, and easier way to add gorgeous curls to their hair.
With the success of the TYME Iron, TYME has expanded its product line with complementary products and services. We are an ecommerce company that specializes in taking products direct to the consumer with a personal touch. Every aspect of the customer relationship is handled inhouse, from shipping and fulfillment of orders to support and customized oneonone Style TYME sessions with our Virtual Stylists. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to provide not only exceptional products but a customer experience that is beyond reproach.
We are looking for passionate web developers that have experience in eCommerce and are eager to learn new technologies while working on fastpaced
eCommerce development projects. As eCommerce Web Developer, you will be responsible for frontend web development for eCommerce implementations.
- eCommerce Development. You will work on the technical team and focus primarily on eCommerce development for NetSuite's "SuiteCommerce Advanced" platform, on which you will receive training. This role will also involve customizations and setup within NetSuite’s ERP platform to support the eCommerce implementation.
- Daytoday activities of the position. You will report directly to the CTO. You will work with interdepartmental project stakeholders to manage project deliverables and focus on development to accomplish said deliverables.
- Project Management. The CTO will generally manage sprints from a high level. However it is important it is important that this role is successful in understanding the organization’s shortterm and longterm needs both shortterm and longterm, as well as the ability to manage larger projects (as a developer, not just a pure project manager).
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Eagerness to learn and adapt quickly
- Stealth and tenacious problem solving ability
- Solutionminded meaning you only say something can't be done when you've looked at a problem from every angle trying to solve a problem
- Strong communication skills both internally as well as the ability to communicate effectively with vendors and contractors
- NetSuite SuiteScript and SuiteCommerce
Benefits and Perks
This is a remote position for employment in IA, AZ, or CO.
- Remote Work
- Flexible Hours
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k with Employer Match
Send resume to: email@example.com