Senior Chemist (Fennimore, WI)EXPRESS Employment Professionals, Platteville, WI
This listing has expired
On a Mission to Put
a Million People to Work
Express Employment Professionals is one of the top staffing companies in the U.S. and Canada. Every day, we help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses. Express has more than 750 franchise locations that provide a full range of employment solutions that include full-time, temporary, and part-time employment in a wide range of positions, including professional, commercial, and administrative. Each Express office is locally owned and operated and backed by the expertise and support of an international headquarters. Simply put, Express is large enough to meet your needs and small enough to care.
If you're a job seeker, Express will assess your skills and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. Applicants never pay a fee at Express, and you'll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. Learn more.
For employers, Express Employment Professionals provides staffing and HR solutions to help meet your needs and production goals.
LIKE US! Facebook.com/ExpressDbq
Express Employment Professionals in Platteville, WI is looking for a full time Senior Chemist for a company in Southwest WI.
The Senior QC Chemist or Engineer has the responsibility for assuring product quality and for continual improvement of the plant quality management system, working as a leader of a team of Quality Specialists focused on incoming inspection/supplier quality, process quality, and/or product quality.
- Highly experienced with basic chemistry laboratory QC equipment and procedures
- Highly experienced with ICP analysis of inorganic materials
- Experienced in the development and validation of analytical chemistry methods
- Demonstrated experience in working within a multi-disciplinary team in a fast paced, technically challenging environment
- Excellent problem solving skills, including experience leading problem solving groups.
- Experience leading projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent general computer skills – MS Windows platform, MS-Office
Education and Experience Profile
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemistry with a focus on the analysis of inorganic materials, mixtures and solutions AND
- Two or more years’ experience in a chemistry or QC laboratory setting within an industrial chemical-blending and packaging facility OR
- Five or more years of relevant experience in Quality Engineering
If you are interested in this position send your resume to Carey.Campbell@expresspros.com or call our Express office at 608-348-9200.