Outside SalesEagle Point Solar, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Are you looking to build your career in a fast growing industry? Are you a quick learner ready to train for a career that will grow with you? Consider joining our team!
Eagle Point Solar is committed to the deployment and installation of U.S. manufactured solar photovoltaic systems to produce emission free energy throughout the Midwest and the United States for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases and spurring job creation and domestic economic activity.
Eagle Point Solar provides leading customer service and technology to each customer with consultative solutions for solar energy management. Our mission at Eagle Point Solar is to help our clients achieve their renewable energy goals. Eagle Point Solar strives to empower our clients in their desire to be economically and environmentally smart. Our business is highly disruptive to a large ($160 billion / year) market; it brings consumer choice to an industry that has seen very little innovation over the past 100 years.
Our Outside Sales Representatives will have a significant impact on monthly sales performance, working to acquire new customers, and maximize the customer purchasing experience. We are looking for an extremely driven, personable, enthusiastic, and adaptable professional. Must enjoy working in a fast-paced and ever-changing entrepreneurial environment. This position requires a person with outstanding sales, communication, and motivational skills. We offer highly competitive salary / commission based compensation, full benefit package, and significant professional growth opportunities.
So, if you’re ready to join a team of passionate individuals who help people live environmentally smarter by providing a solution for them to save money on their electricity bills, get in touch with one of the Midwest’s largest Solar installer’s today regarding your career.
- Salary + commission compensation plan
- Comprehensive sales training program
- Benefits Package. (Health insurance, HSA, 401k, Paid Vacation)
- Company car
- Business to Consumer Sales
- Display strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Utilize education based approach to persuasion
- Gather referrals from clients
- Maintaining sales process and communication through our CRM program ACT
- Prospect for potential leads to generate a pipeline
- Build new book of business in a growing market/industry
- Reliable self-starter with a desire to grow your career with the company
- Ready to invest time and hard work to be a part of a leading company in a growing industry
- Passionate and driven to succeed
Must be flexible to work evening appointments and Saturdays
Pre-employment drug test is required
Full-time – Salary / Commission $65,000.00 to $135,000.00 /year
Contact Larry Steffen – firstname.lastname@example.org – (563) 582-4044 ext. 207 = Office
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||--|