Solar Warehouse ManagerEagle Point Solar, Dubuque, IA
This listing has expired
Are you looking to build your career in a fast growing industry? Are you a quick learner ready to train for a career that will grow with you? Consider joining our team!
Eagle Point Solar is committed to the deployment and installation of U.S. manufactured solar photovoltaic systems to produce emission free energy throughout the Midwest and the United States for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gases and spurring job creation and domestic economic activity.
What you will do:
The Solar Warehouse Manager’s primary function will be to receive, disburse, monitor and report on the company’s inventory. This job is important since the efficient handling of the company’s supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals.
A successful Solar Warehouse Manager is a reliable professional with excellent record-keeping abilities. They possess great attention to detail and a business mindset.
The goal is to ensure that all construction operations have adequate material to successful construct projects on time on budget.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Forecast needs for supplies and identify shortages and backorders
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Track service related RMA’s for replacement and financial credits
- Use Microsoft Project and QuickBooks to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Manage licensing, inspection and maintenance of vehicle fleet
- Manage and maintain construction equipment
- Collaborate with design and construction teams to ensure business goals are met
- Locate and order supplies as needed for crews in the field
- Stage supplies for construction projects
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
Moving about, climbing and maneuvering in tight spaces. Can lift 50 pounds. Visually verifies information, often in small print. Communicates with Vendors and Employees via telephone, in person, and email. May present information to small or large groups.
This position may require travel. Projects are typically located within 150 miles of Dubuque Iowa.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application / resume.
This listing has expired
Paid Sick Leave
|Years of Experience||2-5 Years|